Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2011

I can not believe how fast January is flying by!  February is right around the corner, and I have been having fun with the colors pink and red!  Pink is my favorite color, ever since my niece was born 5 years ago!
Here are a few things I have been having fun with...





I have also been working on some Christmas tags for next year.  It is part of a challenge at Bella Creations!  We are to make a total of 18 tags, 6 of which must be from recycled items from Christmas's past!  Here are my 6 recycled tags...
Come on over and join the fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy - these are all precious! You should have put your blog into the discussion right from the start! We will get you some followers... I haven't looked but do put your blog address up on your My Page if you haven't already. Mention it when you post in the gallery etc. Being part of the site, is also about promoting you as a member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cathy,I'll follow you anywhere! lol
    Love your cupcakes, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete